Posted on Nov 9, 2012
Clarification on Accumulated Earnings
The parameters for accumulated earnings will be much tighter than previously outlined. Here are the circumstances under which accumulated earnings will be accepted.
- To be eligible for accumulated earnings the roper must be a World Series Member in good standing.
- Accumulated earnings must be at least $5,000 to receive a Finale qualification.
- Accumulated earnings from specials fees ropings and the Finales will not apply.
- Accumulated earnings for a current season will start from the point at which a membership is received at the WSTR office and logged into the system (not at the roping where a roper joins). The roping season for counting accumulated earnings ends on September 1st each year. Finale entries from accumulated earnings must be received by September 15th.
- Accumulated earnings will NOT carry from season to season.
- Accumulated earnings are generic and may be used in any division that is not full. If accumulated earnings Finale entry is turned in on a division that is full, that entry moves to top priority on the waiting list.